Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A little crafty

So I feel like I hit the jack pot at the thrift shop today! I have had this idea to do a series of canvass pieces using mens old dress shirts for my little one's room and what do you know, I found a canvass for 1.99, lots of great material and a few mens dress shirts in the perfect tones for the project as well as tons of buttons. I started one and hope to find two more little canvass to do a total of three. 



All the great fabric and mens shirts I found. 



The shirt I used for this particular project



 I then cut enough of the fabric on the backside to cover the canvass, stapled it over the canvass, then I drew the bird on some scrap booking paper that I had and hot glued it on and used one of the buttons I found today for the eye. 





Voila a little canvass piece for the bambina's room


Before                                                                                                 










After



Two more to come.........




No comments:

Post a Comment