Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

April showers do bring May flowers



What a month so far! It is most certainly the year of marriages. Almost every weekend has been busy with bridal showers and stagettes and I have had the pleasure of helping to decorate for the bridal showers and of course I took zero pictures, ahhh. I did a couple of mock up flower arrangements and did remember to take pictures of these! During some of the frenzy I managed to stab or poke myself with a skewer while playing with the frozen strawberries on a skewer idea for the flowers, I abandoned ship on that one. I think they would have worked had they been fresh strawberries. Thank-fully the lemons worked well though!


Somewhere between all the festivities the peanut has learned to crawl and is working on standing and transferring! Yeah peanut.






Hooray for strong legs.

Hair is growing and we can now sport hair do's.

No comments:

Post a Comment