Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I am Yours

A year today I was walking down the aisle to "I'm Yours" to which my cousins so graciously sung, we were standing on the sandy beaches of the Dominican Republic exchanging our vows of love, honour, fidelity and friendship. It was truly one of the best days of my life! We were surrounded by people we love and who love us. Two weeks of fun, laughter, relaxation and in the most perfect of settings.  Today I look back on that special moment in time, and truly feel so blessed to be married to someone who loves me for who I am and who has never once asked or wanted to change any part of me. I feel so incredibly lucky to share my life with him and can't imagine what a year from today will look like, so much has happened in a year and it has been a whirlwind but I wouldn't change a single part of it all, not one bit!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment