Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fresh

Our bedroom is a disaster of laundry that seems to keep piling up and frankly is just feeling very dull right now. I typically shy away from warm colours like the yellows and reds and oranges but I found this amazing vintage table cloth on Sunday and couldn't resist turning it into pillows and art for the bedroom, just to infuse a little more energy and zest.

Table cloth














Pillows I found for the bed
Before the covers

They are a 70's chenille green colour.





















After with the new covers made from the table cloth





I also made new pillow case covers from the fabric I found a few weeks ago they were a perfect match to go with the new smaller accent pillows and I used the table cloth fabric as a canvass piece as well.

Bedroom Before, very uninspiring



A litte more flare, now to tackle the laundry situation. Need to find dresser pronto!

3 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* this! It looks amazing! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how my sewing project turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady, you amaze!! how wonderful is that...! you just brought the summer into your bedroom!

    ReplyDelete