Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

SmAll Town BIG StylE

I grew up in a small town where designer home stores and stylish interiors were non existent and being creative from the lack of choices was inevitable. Fortunately for me, I also had two older cousins who had an appreciation for interior decorating, the arts, fashion, travel and design and who have influenced me greatly throughout my childhood, teens and really still to this day. I don't think too many 8 years watched Fashion File with their cousin in lieu of Saturday cartoons and loved it or as a teenager flipped through home magazines. They were the pillars in my life and still are. My love for design truly stems from them and for that I am very thankful. They still reside in this small dingy town and have made their homes into absolute treasures. Driving through this place, you would never guess what is hidden behind some of the doors; pleasant surprises but really no surprise to me.

Door number one





Door # 2

No comments:

Post a Comment