Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blue Gems on a Blue Day

Blue is actually my favorite color, ha, no surprise there especially if you come to my home. Here are some of my favorite blue things.


I adore robin's egg blue and when I was in university I stumbled across a tea set, not just any tea set but a vintage Poole tea set, circa 1950's in mint condition. It's a demitasse set with a small sugar bowl and a small creamer. Right away I pictured myself having tea parties with my one day daughter. Fortunately for me, it was a time when they still had lay-away. Months later it finally became mine and I have been collecting pieces ever since
Tea for two, one day soon!



More Favorites

Original sink to the home, a la 1960's, replace it?? Of course not, its a keeper.



Comfy pillows



Hand blown glass bowl straight from Norway

1 comment:

  1. nathalie...just found your blog and realize that we have the same material in areas of our decor..
    check out my post
    "cheap art" you will find it down at the bottom right (sidebar) under "what i wrote when" in march.
    i assume you made the pillows!?
    nice work!
    loving the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete